Websites for Reading
Click on this guide to learn how to download Tumblebooks and Storyline Online onto a device.
Websites for Typing Practice
Typing Test: Test yourself to see how many words you can type in one minute.
Dance Mat Typing: Learn to practice typing without looking at the keys.
Home Key Kenny: Learn the HOME keys and practice your typing skills.
Fun to Type: Learn to faster by playing sixteen different fun, free games.
Websites to Use for Research
- World Book Online Encyclopedia: Just like a book encyclopedia, but online!
- CultureGrams: Researching a state, province or country? Start here!
- Kid Rex: Google's search site for kids!
- Fact Monster: Find basic information on lots of topics.
- Kids Click: Helps to filter your search and help you find sites with great info.
- Ask Jeeves for Kids: Have a question? Ask it here!
- Noodle Tools: Big 6 - Choose the best search engine for your needs.
Websites to Use for Reference Page/Works Cited/Bibliography
Websites to Create a Digital Presentation
- Powtoon: Presentation tool to create an animated video.
- Animoto: Turn photos, video clips and music into a video.
- Prezi: Make your presentation on a digital whiteboard.
- Glogster: Make a digital poster with photos, text, audio, video, graphics, etc.
- Voki: Create your own speaking character to present for you.
- Haiku Deck: Create a quick slide presentation that is simple, beautiful & fun.
- Projeqt: A great way to tell stories and create interactive presentations.
- Kizoa: Make a slideshow of photos with effects, text and music.
- Google Presentation: Create it in your Google Drive (This is like a Powerpoint).
- Wideo: Easily create an animated video.
- Infogr.am: Create an infographic poster to show your data and information
- Piktochart: Another infographic maker
- Go Animate: Make a professional animated video
- ThingLink: Make an animated image